In this course, you will use Outlook’s advanced features to customize and manage your email communications, including using advanced features to organize emails; managing calendar settings and options; managing contact information; scheduling tasks; and managing Outlook archives and data file settings.
- You will:
- Insert objects in messages, and modify properties and global options.
- Organize, search, and manage messages.
- Protect your mailbox and manage its size.
- Use rules and Quick Steps to automate message management.
- Work with advanced calendar settings.
- Import and forward contacts.
- Assign delegate permissions and share Outlook items with others.
- Archive and back up Outlook items using data files.