Microsoft Office Specialist: POWERPOINT ASSOCIATE (POWERPOINT AND POWERPOINT 2019)
Access training from Network Technology Academy will help prepare you for a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) PowerPoint certification.
Associate Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) in PowerPoint certification proves you have core to advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications. Earning an Office certification is helpful for those new to the workforce or transitioning to a more analytical role and gives you a leg up against competing candidates.
1- TAKE THESE COURSES
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2019 - Part 1
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2019 - Part 2
2- TAKE THIS EXAM
- Microsoft Office Specialist: PowerPoint Associate (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
3- EARN THIS CERTIFICATION
- ASSOCIATE: Microsoft Office Specialist: PowerPoint Associate (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
Microsoft PowerPoint is a business essential. It allows you to create, edit, view, present, and share presentations. Make a lasting impression in your organization with templates, customizations and graphics that make an impact and engage your audience.
Network Technology Academy has PowerPoint classes for any experience level. Learn the basics like template use and content placement, or up your skills by learning how to create custom slides with advanced transitions and animations.
PowerPoint Training from Network Technology AcademyPowerPoint classes cover a variety of topics, including:
- New PowerPoint features
- How to create engaging multimedia presentations with PowerPoint
- Formatting and organizing PowerPoint slides
- Working with graphics, tables and charts
- Adding multimedia and SmartArt presentations
- Integrating with Microsoft Office files