Microsoft Office Specialist: Outlook Associate
Expand the tabs below to review the available certifications for Microsoft Outlook Associate 2019, required exams and suggested courses for preparation.
Successful candidates will create and edit professional-looking email messages, maintain calendars across time zones, and schedule tasks for a variety of purposes and situations. Candidates will use Outlook Associate 2019 to enhance professional correspondence, create calendars, and schedule appointments. Application examples include coordinating building resources, sending messages for marketing campaigns, planning staff meetings, and assigning meeting action items.
1- TAKE THESE COURSES
- Outlook 2019 - Part 1
- Outlook 2019 - Part 2
2- TAKE THIS EXAM
- Exam MO-400: Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
3- EARN THIS CERTIFICATION
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Outlook Associate (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
Take control of your inbox and maximize your daily productivity using Microsoft Outlook. With Outlook training at Network Technology Academy, you’ll learn to create and edit professional-looking emails, maintain calendars and schedule tasks. Develop the Outlook skills to coordinate resources, plan staff meetings, send messages for marketing campaigns, assign meeting action items and more.
Outlook Training from Network Technology AcademyOutlook is more than email. It’s a personal information manager to streamline workloads and boost productivity. Outlook enables you to manage calendars and appointments, create tasks, take notes, manage contacts and browse the web from a single, user-friendly interface. Microsoft Outlook training at Network Technology Academy will help you:
- Use Outlook features efficiently
- Organize and compose emails
- Work with contacts
- Use calendar features
- Complete Outlook tasks
About Microsoft OutlookMicrosoft Outlook helps users and businesses manage and prioritize communications, organize workloads and coordinate schedules. Outlook also integrates well with many popular business environments, devices and applications including Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange, LinkedIn and Salesforce. Outlook enables businesses to:
- Integrate email, calendar and contacts: Schedule appointments, send emails and create and delegate tasks all from one central location.
- Get offline email access: Access email anytime, anywhere with Outlook’s offline email access.
- Organize email: Sort messages into folders, forward or flag items to organize your inbox and minimize clutter.
- Share and delegate calendars: Schedule meetings with coworkers quickly by sharing calendars to find available opportunities.
- Manage contacts: Outlook offers detailed contact information to easily manage and communicate with contacts.