You will learn advanced Adobe Captivate concepts. You will learn to create highly interactive software simulation and to control the text that appears in the recording’s text captions by editing Captivates text capture templates.
- You will create responsive lessons (using Fluid Boxes and Breakpoints) that automatically reflow to fit just about any kind of display including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smart phones.
- Learn new features that Captivate now supports; such as, Virtual Reality with 360-degree images and videos along with interactive videos.
- Fine-tune your Captivate production skills by leveraging object styles, master slides, themes, and advanced actions.
- Engage your learners by adding variables, widgets, and learner interactions (including drag and drop) to your eLearning.
- Learn to create object styles, apply them globally, and import and export them. Knock large projects down to size by learning to create branch groups. Create branching scenarios that allow learners to plot their own path through your course. You will also learn to create templates.
- Ensure your eLearning can be used by people with disabilities by adding such 508-compliant features as accessibility text, keyboard shortcuts, and closed captions.
- Enable Captivates reporting features and, along the way, learn about Learning Management Systems, SCORM, SCOs, Manifests, and content packages.