In this course, you will work with advanced queries to manipulate and index tables. You will also create transactions so that you can choose to save or cancel the data entry process.
- You will:
- Use subqueries to generate query output.
- Manipulate table data by inserting and updating records in a table and deleting records from a table.
- Manipulate the table structure.
- Create views, manipulate data through views, modify the view structure, and drop views.
- Create indexes on table columns and drop inefficient indexes.
- Mark the beginning of a transaction, roll back a transaction, and commit a transaction.
There are no reviews yet.