In this course, you will develop and deploy VBA modules to solve business problems. You will:
- Identify general components of VBA and their appropriate use in solving business solutions.
- Record VBA macros to automate repetitive tasks.
- Use reference tools built into Excel to get help on VBA programming language and objects used in the Excel VBA environment.
- Write VBA code to create a custom worksheet function.
- Eliminate, avoid, or handle errors in VBA code, and optimize its performance.
- Control how and when macros run.
- Develop UserForm objects to create custom dialog boxes and windows.
- Use VBA to read and write data from local files and cloud services.
- Use VBA to clean and transform data.
- Run programs and commands outside of Excel and share VBA projects with other users