In this course, you will perform steps to design a relational database, including gathering requirements, data modeling, and planning implementation.
- You will:
- Follow an efficient process for designing a relational database
- Define the database conceptual model
- Define the database logical model
- Apply database normalization methods to improve the initial design of a database
- Complete the database design, including controls to ensure its referential integrity and data integrity
There are no reviews yet.