This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Understand how software containers work Understand the architecture of Kubernetes Understand the architecture of Google Cloud Platform
- Understand how pod networking works in Kubernetes Engine
- Create and manage Kubernetes Engine clusters using the GCP Console and gcloud/ kubectl commands Launch, roll back and expose jobs in Kubernetes
- Manage access control using Kubernetes
- RBAC and Google Cloud IAM Managing pod security policies and network policies Using Secrets and ConfigMaps to isolate security credentials and configuration artifacts
- Understand GCP choices for managed storage services Monitor applications running in Kubernetes Engine
There are no reviews yet.