Certification on Cloud Technologies
Not since the emergence of the World Wide Web has a single technology prompted such a significant shift in how businesses operate. At the simplest level, Cloud computing changes the way customers interact with their data and applications. Instead of being stored on local hard drives or network servers, data and applications can be stored on a remote host that can be accessed at any time from any location using the Internet and a simple web browser.
Cloud training gives both IT professionals and organizations a competitive advantage. Get hands-on cloud training from Network Technology Academy to jumpstart your career or amplify your team’s capabilities.
- Architecting on AWS
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification - Associate
- AWS SysOps Administrator Certification - Associate
- Big Data on AWS
- Data Warehousing on AWS
- Migrating to AWS
- Planning and Designing Databases on AWS
- Systems Operations on AWS
- Advanced Architecting on AWS
- Advanced Developing on AWS
- DevOps Engineering on AWS
- Security Engineering on AWS
About Cloud TechnologiesIt's important to consider how cloud computing is changing the face of corporate IT, and how it's changing the workplace for the IT professional. Why will companies want to shift to Cloud computing technologies?
- Companies no longer need to purchase, store and maintain expensive network equipment, reducing the resources (time and money) involved in maintaining, updating and repairing their own server hardware and software. Cloud providers deliver the software via the internet, ensuring that the software comes to you installed with the latest patches and security installed every time you connect to the cloud.
- Companies become more agile because they are able to grow or shrink computing resources as demand increases or decreases, paying only for the resources they actually use. This prevents companies from having to pay more to build bigger servers in order to handle the occasional end of month demand on their servers or the seasonal spikes in demand for their products.
- Remote employees can easily access necessary applications via the Internet from any location, using their mobile and handheld computing devices increasing both their efficiency and the ability to collaborate from their desk and on the go.
- With custom applications, companies can turn their services into products that customers can access via the Internet. Companies can sell the application or functionality via the cloud to other customers who are also in need of that service.
- It will allow a reapplication of in-house IT staff, especially for jobs focusing on server and desktop support. As companies switch to cloud-hosted services, these maintenance, repair and upgrade services will be provided by the provider which will free up these support personnel to work on other important company projects.
- It will create an increased demand for cloud specialized consultants, developers, and architects to meet the growing markets immediate and specialized needs.
- It will drive a switch in emphasis from support to innovation, as companies require new and better cloud-hosted applications to support their business needs. Developers, programmers and coders will be increasingly in demand, particularly in the area of mobile and handheld computing.
- It will require stringent security demands with a need for experts to ensure data stored on the Cloud is protected and meets industry-specific regulations. This includes the need for private Cloud creation, where companies build out their own private cloud network and offer it to their customers and employees.
Cloud Training at Network Technology AcademyCloud computing has permanently shifted how modern businesses operate. 96 percent of companies rely on the cloud, and that number will only continue to grow. Cloud computing alters the way companies interact with their data and applications. Instead of being stored on local hard drives or network servers, data and applications are stored on a remote host that can be accessed at any time from any location using the internet and a simple web browser. Cloud training from Network Technology Academy gives companies confidence that their IT employees have the skills to deploy and manage modern cloud technologies. For IT professionals, cloud training builds a solid foundation of high-demand skills that validate your expertise and set you apart from other job candidates. Cloud training helps IT professionals gain:
- Credibility and respect among employers and peers
- Confidence to enter the IT industry and start applying to jobs
- A competitive edge over job candidates with little or no formal training
- The experience needed to pursue technical certifications that many companies require for employment
- The skills to implement new cloud technologies and increase their value to an organization
- Entry-level IT professionals
- Cloud administrators
- Cloud architects
- System administrators